NOT ME BUT YOU
- Understanding the community in which they work
- Understanding themselves in relation to the community
- Recognizing the needs and problems of the community and including them in the problem-solving process
- Fostering a sense of social and civil responsibility with each other
- Knowledge to find practical solutions to problems for individuals and communities that utilize them
- Acquisition of leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- It aids in the development of a positive attitude, self-confidence, courage, and patience.
- It aids in the development of his or her ability to perform specific tasks, the qualities of an organiser and administrator, and the overall development of personality.
- He or she has the opportunity to observe the community closely and thus gain an understanding of human nature in relation to his or her surroundings.
- Has the opportunity to meet people from various walks of life.
Code of Conduct
- Collaborate with other clubs that have similar goals to the Association and are organized to support and promote activities such as the Association.
- Club members should work as a team and the club will enhance its value
- Commitment to quality service and performance.
- Promote club profits.
- It will be a positive role model.
- Be fair, compassionate, and honest with others.
- Being an expert in all actions.
- Treated fairly, impartially, and respected by the association, its committees, and other members who maintain a high level of integrity.
- Conversation in an environment free of all forms of harassment and discrimination.
- Privacy and confidentiality of records, documents, and other communications, including members’ personal information, without consent. Get
information and actively participate in all club events and offers.