- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated Rs.2,00,00,000/- (Two Crore only ) to Chanakya University on 04.02.2023 towards Educational and Social Development Activities.
- New Horizon edcuational & cultural trust donated Rs.11,00,000/- (Rs. Eleven Lakh/-) to Shri Bageshwar Jan Seva Samithi – (Towards development of Community – Food , shelter for Poor people and heling in Poor Girl’s Marriage.)
- New Horizon edcuational & cultural trust donated Rs.20,00,000/- (Rs. Twenty Lakh/-) to Trust India Foundation – (Towards establishing Yoga and Spiritual Centre for
Youth and Elderly People)
- New Horizon edcuational & cultural trust donated Rs.15,00,000/- (Rs. Fifteen Lakh/-) to Vishwa Hindu Parishad Deogiri Prant – (Towards Charitable & Social Activities – Like Hostel for Trible Children and Matang Community Children.)
- New Horizon edcuational & cultural trust donated Rs. 50000000/- (Rs. Five Crore/-) to Vidya Bharathi Uccha siskshan samsthan-UP – To Develop education system, corrosponding to bhartiya culture & Life philosophy Date: 03-06-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust donated 750000/-(Seven Lakh Fifty Thousand/-) to Dada AMR Charitable trust – Towards social activities Date: 19-10-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated 350000/-(Three lakh fifty thousand/-) to Honour point Foundation – Towards Celebration of Kargil war Vijayotsava Day Date: 27-10-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated 50000000(Five Crores/-) to Janaseva Trust (Param) – To Param Project Developing of Cultural & Science Centre, innovation Lab and convention centre with guest room Date: 12-12-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated 30000000 (Three Crores/-) to The Chanakya University Construction & Infrastructure Date: 24-12-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated 20000000 (Two Crores/-) to Janaseva Trust (Param) – To Param Project Developing of Cultural & Science Centre, innovation Lab and convention centre with guest room Date: 23-02-2022
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated Rs.3,00,00,000/- (Rs. Three Crore only) to Chanakya University (An Institute of Centre for Educational and Social Studies, Bangaluru.) CESS.
Head Office : #6/6, “Prajnanam”, 10th Block, 2nd stage, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560 072.
Financial Assistance rendered towards Construction/ Infrastructural development.
- New Horizon Educational & Cultural Trust has donated Rs.5,00,00,000/- (Rupees Five Crore) to Jana Seva Trust towards extending help in Education, Food and Shelter to street/ poor Children.
- Commemorating Vijayothsav Day, our Trust has donated a sum of Rs.3,50,000/- to Honourpoint, an online memorial dedicated to the memory of Indian soldiers who attained martyrdom in service to their nation.
- New Horizon Educational and Cultural Trust has donated Rs.7,50,000/- to Dada Amar Charitable Trust – Bangalore towards Social Activities.
- New Horizon Educational and Cultural Trust donates 5,00,00,000 Rupees to Vidya Bharti Uccha Shikshana Sansthan in Uttar Pradesh, in order to support the development of an educational system that is in line with Bharatiya Culture and Life Philosophy.
- New Horizon Gurukul has donated 5,00,00,000 Rupees to Janaseva Trust Param in Bangalore. Encourage the Param Project to construct a cultural and science center, as well as an innovation lab and a convention center with guest rooms.
- The New Horizon International School donates 18 Lakhs Rupees to Sri Guru Harikrishan High School in Bangalore. To cover the costs of 12 low-income students’ school fees.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 5,00,000/-, rendered by New Horizon College of Engineering to Bharathiya Shikshan Mandal, towards conducting National Conference on NEP 2020 on 21st , 22nd & 23rd Jan’2022 going to be held at VTU – Belagavi in line with the Annual Plan of the Bharathiya Shikshan Mandal.
The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees 3.50 Crores to Honour Point Foundation – Kargil Vijayotsava
- Donated Rs. 5,00,00,000/- to Shri Rama Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra
- Donated Rs. 2,00,00,000/– to Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samithi
- Donated Rs. 14,00,000/- to P M CARE FUND – Towards Covid ’19 Help Schemes
- Donated Rs. 5,00,000/- towards Sparsha Trust Nisarga Grama – Help to Street Children Food & Shelter
- Donated Rs. 5,00,000/- towards Honourpoint Foundation – Medical Help to poor people
- Donated Rs. 2,00,000/- to Animal Rights Fund – towards Goushala
- Donated Rs. 10,00,000/- to SRI PARIJATHA RICE CORNER – Towards Groceries kit Distribution
- Donated Rs. 6,50,000/– towards SPARSHA TRUST NISARGA GRAMA – Monthly provisions to Poor Street Children
- Donated Rs. 5,30,000/– towards KRISHNASHRAYA TRUST, K R PURAM – Monthly provisions to Old age home
- Donated Rs. 5,00,000/- to SHADANI SEVA MANDAL Towards Social Service Activities
- Donated Rs. 4,10,000/- towards Groceries provided to Construction Laborers’ during Covid’19 and Diwali Festival
- Donated Rs. 3,71,000/- towards Daily food supplied to Destitudes Night Shelter – Old age home at Ulsoor.
- Donated Rs. 3,65,000/- towards Daily Prasad charges to Karnataka Chinmaya Seva Trust.
- Donated Rs. 1,00,000/- to Shree Udaseen Math Seva Trust – Goushala inside MEG Centre – Ulsoor
- Donated Rs. 1 Crore to the PM CARE Fund as a contribution towards the safety and wellbeing of the COVID-19 victims.
- Donated Rs. 4 Crore from New Horizon Gurukul to the PM CARE Fund as a contribution towards the safety and wellbeing of the COVID-19 victims.
- The Trust has donated Rupees 25 Lakhs to Swanandashrama Balaganapati Prasthitana.
- The Trust has donated Rupees 5 Lakhs to Dada Amar Charitable Trust.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees 5 Lakhs to Vishwa Hindu Parishath.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees 4 Crores to Tarunya Shikshana Seva Trust.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees 10 Lakhs to Param Foundation – Public awareness Program
- The Trust has donated Rupees 2 Lakhs to Dada Amar Charitable Trust.
- Donated Rs.50,000/- to Mr Suresh Chandra Vaghel towards charity expenses September 1, 2018.
- The Trust has donated Rupees 25 Lakhs to Fosa (Friends of Sick Association) Humanitarian Hospital – RVM
- Donated Rs. 10,00,000/- to Welfare Association for Rehabilitation of Disabled & Society towards the construction of new building in their campus on January 16, 2018
- Donated Rs. 31,50,000/- to Sri Sathya Sai Trust towards providing food to the attendants of the Patients in Govt Hospitals and breakfast to the Children studying in Rural schools on January 8, 2018
- Donated Rs. 36,00,000./- to Akshaya Patra Foundation on January 29, 2018.
- Donated Rs.21,00,000/- to Lions International Eye Bank on January 24, 2018.
- Donated Rs. 25,00,000/- to Swananda Ashrama Balaganapathi Prathisthana on February 3, 2018.
- Donated Rs.2,00,000/- to Dada Amar Charitable Trust towards charity expenses on March 19, 2018.
- Donated Rs.25,00,000/- to RMV Foundation towards the expansion of the hospital for the poor and destitute people on February 7, 2018.
- Donated Rs. 5,00,000/- to Hindu Spiritual & Services Foundation on December 18, 2016
- Donated Rs.2,50,000/- to Hindu Spiritual & Services Foundation on December 8, 2016.
- Donated Rs. 1,50,000/- to Lions Club of Bangalore West Trust on November 30, 2016
- Donated Rs.1,00,000/- to Karnataka Arya Vysya Charitable Trust on November 28, 2016.
- Donated Rs. 50 Lakh to Army Welfare Casualty Fund on November 17, 2016.
- Donated Rs. 2,77,733/- to Hindu Seva Prathisthana (Nele Foundation) towards their water charges and fees of students on October 25, 2016
- Donated Rs. 1,82,863/- towards providing Bore well, Sump and Overhead tank facility to provide a steady supply of water for the children of the Welfare Association For Rehabilitation of Disabled & Society (WARDS) on October 28, 2016
- Donated Rs. 20,00,000/- (Final installment) to Sparsha Trust towards construction of Rehabilitation centre for Street children on October 6, 2016.
- VEER VANDANA – During SARGAM Fest, a special programme was held to felicitate the brave soldiers of our country and their families on September 10, 2016.
- 67.5 lakh was awarded to 27 ‘VEER NARIS’ where the wives of martyred soldiers of the Indian Army were awarded Rs. 2.5 Lakh each.