For admissions contact:
Landline: +91-80-25429361 / 65
- Applications for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form along with attested copies of tenth marks cards, Transfer Certificates, Migration Certificate from their respective schools, 3 passport-size photographs and a self addressed envelope before the stipulated date.
- Short listed candidates must attend their interviews on the notified dates.
- Selected candidates must submit their original marks card and Transfer certificates and pay the prescribed fees at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All admissions are subject to the approval of the Karnataka Pre-University Department.
- Admission is open to both boys and girls who have passed the SSLC examinations conducted by the Government of Karnataka / ICSE / CBSE examinations / high school Examinations of other states as recognised by the Pre-University Educational Department
- Indian students & Foreigners who have completed their STD X examination from a Board outside India have to apply for an eligibility certificate at the Pre-University Board, Karnataka to be eligible for the Pre-University course.
- Original 10th standard mark sheet.
- Original Transfer certificate issued by the school last studied with caste mentioned (if applicable).
- Original Migration certificate in cases of non SSLC (Karnataka state) students.
- In cases of reserved categories – caste certificate and family annual income certificate issued by a Tahsildar authorized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Pre-University Board, Karnataka in cases of students who have completed the qualifying examination in any country other than India.
- Two sets of photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photograph (most recent, not older than one month) six copies & stamp-size photograph four copies to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mentioned on it.(Ensure that the background in the photograph is of light colour)
- Language exemption approval letter from the PU Board (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution
Points To Note
- Selection of a student to any course is based on the student’s merit.
- New Horizon PU College reserves the right to select its students. All admissions to PU classes are provisional and are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Board.
- Students / Parents should adhere to the rules and regulations revised by the College from time to time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the College authorities shall be final and binding.
- Ragging of any form is not acceptable. Students found indulging in ragging or with past records of involvement in ragging or any criminal activities will be expelled from the College.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the annual examination at the end of each academic year during the two year course.
- Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the annual examination conducted at the end of the academic year and such students will have to seek fresh admission to the same class in the subsequent academic year.