- Incubation Space
- 52 Seater Workstations.
- Discussion Rooms
- Color and B/W Printers and Xerox Machine
- Smart Projector Screen
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Communication Facilities: High Band internet Connectivity of 1 Gig.
- Dine-In Facilities
- Power Backup: 24×7 Supported with Generator/UPS.
- Idea Innovation Lab
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Intellectual Property Rights Cell
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell
- Objectives of IPR Cell:
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
NEW HORIZON ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL (NH-EDC) was established in August, 2011. The Vision of NH-EDC is to educate, mentor and provide enterprising resources to budding entrepreneurs and to build an exhaustive resource pool to aid potential student entrepreneurs at NHCE. NHCE is one of the selected colleges under PM-YUVA Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan), which aims to create an enabling ecosystem for Entrepreneurship Development through entrepreneurship education. Focus will also be on entrepreneurship promotion and social entrepreneurship. Working in collaboration with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN), since its inception, NH-EDC has conducted various activities for the college students creating and promoting entrepreneurship awareness at the campus. E-WEEK is one of such initiatives where array of activities are conducted raising the spirit of innovation and creativity which are considered as sparkplugs of entrepreneurship.
The main objective of NH-EDC under the banner of NHCIIE is to train and motivate the students to become Job Creators rather than Job Seekers. It aims to:
- Inculcate the entrepreneurial culture into the mind of students
- Conduct Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EAC); Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDP); Faculty Development programs (FDP); and Skill development programs (SDP)
- Assist students, entrepreneurs, including Institutes’ faculty, with pre-venture, start-up or existing business with financial management, marketing, technology and product development and commercialization issues.
- Liaison with various external agencies and leading Financial Institutions & Banks
- Consultancy and research