Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
All courses are available in 2 different streams Global / Professional.
The student should have passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and should have scored an aggregate of 45% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
The duration of the course shall be four academic years and conducted in 8 semesters, with each semester having a duration of 16 weeks.
How to Apply
The application form can be filled online along with the scanned documents for verification.
The application form is a key part of the admission process. Applications with incomplete or false information will not be entertained.
You may visit the Admission Office in person or call us on any of the numbers given below for details.
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 4 Passport +4 Stamp Size
- Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs.20/- ( Format will be provided by the college )
Students who have completed their 12th from Boards/Universities other than Karnataka PU Board should also submit the following in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy