Admission is open for both students from Karnataka and outside Karnataka. Eligible students (those who meet the requirements as per the Eligibility Criteria) will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude.
All courses are available in 2 different streams Global / Professional.
The student should have passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and obtained 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
The duration of the course shall be four academic years and conducted in 8 semesters, with each semester having a duration of 16 weeks.
How to Apply
- The application form can be filled online and submitted to us along with the photocopy of the documents for verification.
- The application form is a key part of the admission process, incomplete or false information will not be entertained.
E - Enquiry Form E - Application Form Download Form
- You may visit the Admission Office in person or call us on any of the numbers given below for details.
CALL US REGION WISE FOR ADMISSIONS
- Karnataka & Tamil Nadu :
- Kerala :
- Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & entire North India:
- Andhrapradesh & Telangana :
- West Bengal, Manipur, Assam, Shillong, Meghalaya & entire East India :
- Nepal & Bhutan:
- Other Regions :
+91 9880534935, +91 80 66297777
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
UG Courses – (All BE Programs)
- 1. 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 2. 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 3. Transfer Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- 5. Photographs – 4 Passport +4 Stamp Size
- 6. Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs.20/-
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- 1. Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy