To become a centre of excellence by educating the students in various modules of SAP with real time projects.
To mould the students for industry ready by empowering them on fundamentals of ERP and machine learning, to advance the knowledge in SAP by providing hands-on sessions for different case studies
About the Company & Lab
- SAP SE is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries.
- SAP has inaugurated centre of excellence in New Horizon College of Engineering to enhance the knowledge in the field of ERP in various modules like MM,S&D,PP,WM,HRM etc. and also empowers students on technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- SAP COE offers ERP modules as below:
1. Material management
2. Sales and distribution
3. Warehouse management
4. Production planning
- SAP COE also provides access for S/4 Hana cloud platform with ERP sim.
- It also facilitates software learning programs like python, Jupiter and R .
- SAP Nextgen lab provides learning platform in various technologies like
SAP-ERP so that students gain the knowledge to build their career as a techno functional consultant.
- SAP also provides learning on most emerging technologies like machine learning and AI so that students can get exposed to trending programming knowledge like Python and R.
- SAP next-gen club associated with this lab regularly conducts hands on Sessions in various technologies.
- GBI Introduction to SAP using Global Bike
- The S/4HANA version 3.3.
- GBI 3.3 version does not add new functionality, it only has some ‘fixes’ to the 3.2 version.
- 2. ERPsim Certification
- ERPsim system provisioning subject to certified trainer to operate the games by himself/herself.
- The server is hosted in Victoria University, Austrailia. NHCE has access to 1000 GBI 3.3 on S/4HANA , 239ERPsim and 200 SAP HANA Licence
- Project based hands on sessions are a regular feature
- Regular industry visits to SAP are conducted to understand real time experience .
- MOOC – Students are encouraged to enrol for online certification programme
- Industry expert talks on trending topics happens twice in a semester.
- Design thinking workshops happens once a year
- SAP 48 hours overnight Hackathon
SAP Student Club Highlight
- Students conduct events across campus as SAP 48 hours Hackathon
- Students conduct and participated hackathons in company.
- SAP Next Gen club has conducted 2 days hands on session on machine learning using python from industry expert.