The Department of Mechanical Engineering @NHCE has always maintained a Research Culture and has taken up a number of minor and major research projects. Research publications, Ongoing Research and Consultancy have added to the professional development of the Faculty. Commitment to basic long term research as the foundation for future development is the concern of the department. In research, there is progressive sharing of academic knowledge and resources to create new resources. We strive to strengthen further our research programs as well our relationship with industry by supporting our faculty and students to work on sponsored research and industrial projects and consultancy.
It is evolved to provide one stop service or solution with a more focus on client requirements with latest and optimal technology solutions. The Department of Mechanical Engineering is having expert group in various sectors like HVAC & R industry, additive manufacturing etc., with a cumulative professional experience. We have a flexible approach to the particular requirements of each fast track projects and can tailor the services offered accordingly. With our design & management experience gained over years, we provide a specialist, practical solutions to the discerning projects. Our distinguished clients are Quest Global, Guhring India, Aeronautical Society of India etc.
We specialize in:
- Preliminary Plans, Conceptual Design, Drawings and Documentation of Projects
- Initial Budgetary Estimates.
- Design of Gears, Jigs & Fixtures, Gages.
- Feasibility Studies (Energy Efficiency).
- Design (BOQ and AutoCAD Drawing).
- Client Consultation, Discussion, Feedback, Preliminary Approval.
- Design Development / CFD Analysis.
- Finalize Budget with client consultation and approval.
- Review and Approve Shop Drawings and Samples.
- Periodic Field Inspections of Work in Progress.
- Final Inspection and Punch-List of Deficiencies.
- Study and Analyze Existing project parameters.
For Further Details:
Dr. M S Ganesha Prasad
Dean, Professor & Head
Department of Mechanical Engineering