- 24 Hrs 365 Days
- MONDAY – SATURDAY 8.00 A.M – 06.30 P.M
- HOLIDAYS 9.00 A.M – 5.00 P.M
- MONDAY – SATURDAY 9.00 A.M – 6.00 P.M
- Identity card should be shown at the checkpoint.
- Leave your bags, handbags and personal belongings at the depository/property counter.
- Students are prohibited from carrying any notebook inside the reference section except loose sheets.
- No person shall write on, damage or make any mark on any book, journal or other material belonging to the library.
- Books should be handled with great care and damage of books in any manner will be heavily fined.
- Students can retain the books for two weeks only, after which a fine of Rs.1/- Per book per day (Rs.2/- after 15 days) will be charged.
- Students can borrow three books, 2cds, 2 Periodicals at a time.
- Renewals are allowed only when there is no claim by others. No phone renewal will be entertained.
- A borrowed book if recalled by the Librarian must be returned immediately.
- Online reservation can be done for a book, which is already lent out. Reserved books are kept separately in circulation counter for two days for each member.
- Maintain a Queue at the circulation counter.
- Wearing ID-Card is compulsory.
- Usage of mobile phone is prohibited.