To develop a quality culture that will persistently monitor, evaluate, advice and ensure all the initiatives that improve and provide holistic growth of all stakeholders to achieve new benchmarks.
- To develop a conscious, consistent and catalytic quality improvement system that encourages holistic growth of all stakeholders.
- To ensure a learner-centric environment equipped with the latest techniques and pedagogy, research for effective knowledge dissemination.
- To develop universal rules and rubrics for all academic process.
- To strengthen the system by consistently monitoring and advising the initiatives taken by the institute and encourage improvement on all best practices.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.