Careers at New Horizon are always inspiring. You will be in the company of aspiring young teams of faculty members and staff. The Management is always supportive in all endeavors. The infrastructure facilities for teaching and research are conducive to excel. New Horizon has well devised HR policies which will ensure recognition and rewards for high performers. New Horizon extends excellent support of research and development initiatives at individual and department levels. At New Horizon, we provide you with every possible opportunity to inspire you to make you go beyond what you think might be possible. Fueled by aspirations, we’re always growing, and finding innovative ways to do it. At New Horizon, growth is vertical, lateral, incremental and exponential. We’re serious about your growth. Come and join the New Horizon family.
Candidates interested to pursue their career at New Horizon can send their Curriculum Vitae.
- Observation of teaching classes to be carried out as per the schedule
- Organising post discussion sessions
- One on one session to be organised if required
- Compilation of assessment sheets and statistical analysis of the data collected
- Preparing consolidated report
- Counselling & mentoring of the employees
- Training programs / workshops to be conducted on need basis
- Development of training modules
- Creating a feedback mechanism for further analysis
- Preparation of Training need analysis for different departments
- Postgraduate with any specialisation
- Preferably B.Ed/M.Ed/MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Training, Learning & Development
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Preferably certified in education psychology
- Computer skills – MS-Office suite
- Educational Qualification- Undergraduate / Post Graduation with any specialization
- At least 5 years experience in the relevant field
- Ability to handle PUE Board and Bangalore University regulations
- A good knowledge of all office systems
- Excellent leadership, organisational, management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.