Skip to content
VMware IT ACADEMY is an ISE department co-curricular club focusing on leadership development and knowledge enlightenment. It is a student club with teacher coordinators and core committee made up of students. Students can learn how to handle an event and also it refreshes our mind from our monotonous lives.
- VMware IT Academy Student Club is developed to introduce students to VMware technologies and equip them with technical skills needed for the modern IT world.
- As an IT Academy member students will gain access to technology and contents from VMware, which in turn prepare them for the new IT world.
- We encourage students to take part in the event and build their creative thinking skills.
- We encourage and support students with their research papers.
- To enable the student members to discover their hidden potential and make complete use of it.
- Faculty enablement
- Access to all VMware tools.
- VMware academic recognition for students (equivalent to certification).
- Student co-curricular club where students are taught how to host the event and handle it in an efficient manner.
- We conduct webinars on current technologies to enlighten the students about the need of the world.