RULES & REGULATIONS OF ACADEMIC CLUBS
For Club Members
- Club membership is open to all students of NHCE.
- Student can take membership of maximum three clubs.
- Students, who wish to join any of the clubs, should register online.
- Club membership card will be issued to the student on registration.
- Members should actively participate in club activities.
For Club Committee Members
- Each year, new club committee will be formed at the end of the Odd semester.
- Student can be a committee-member of maximum two clubs. Committee-member should be a registered member of the respective club.
- President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer of a club should be from parent department, hosting the club.
- Committee has to maintain the students’ membership list.
- The committee-members should meet at least once in a week between 4.00 p.m. ~ 6.00 p.m.
- Meeting should be conducted with all the club members at least four times in a semester.
- Minimum two events to be conducted at college level in each semester.
- Club web pages should be created on NHCE website linked through parent department’s web page. The club web pages should be kept up-to-date with relevant information including past and upcoming events of the club.
- Club budgets must be approved by Principal, and club account should be meticulously maintained along with the essential proofs.
- President and Secretary should report the club status every fortnight to faculty coordinators and seek their guidance as and when necessary.
- President of the club should submit annual report to the head of the parent department, consolidating all information and activities in a year.
- Club must handle college resources carefully during all events.
- Club shall complement the mission of the institute and enhance the educational experience for students.
- Committee-members should ensure that all activities are planned and executed in strict accordance of institute rules and regulations, keeping up the brand of NHCE.
- Club committee members will be held responsible for actions of the club members, guests and individuals.