“WAR OF WORDS” – DEBATE COMPETITION
The main potential is to bring out the enthusiasm and ability of the students towards communication and create awareness, also to acquire knowledge on various topics.
The participants were divided into groups of two and encouraged to debate one-on-one and put forward their thoughts and views on the topic given to them.
- Should zoos be banned ?
- Should everyone go vegan?
- Battery vehicles are better than fossil fuel vehicles?
- Manure should be used instead of fertilizers for fields?
- Is the use of gadgets instead of books a better choice?
- Will Covid 19 bring long lasting environmental changes?
- Mining should be banned.
- Building multi-storey buildings and apartments should be restricted.
- Using dyes on fabrics should be restricted.
- Does tourism affect the environment?
- Do crackers actually affect the environment?
- Are humans controlled by the technology?
After the four rounds the results were announced by the judges, Ms. Preethi Sinha and Mr. Mohamed Saifuddin.
THE WINNERS OF THE DEBATE CHALLENGE WERE:
- ARNAB GOSWAMI
- SHRUTI SINGH
- SWATI AND NAYRAH
Event 1 – War of words
The Green Energy Club had organised a Guest Lecture on Eco-Building by P.Tarun Kumar.S on the 6th of November 2019
Energy Conservation Campaign , Enlightening the young minds about energy conservation
UP COMING EVENT :
Green Week : 29.10.2018 to 03.11.2018