Turn coat brings forward debating in an all new avatar where the students will have to debate against themselves and argue for both the sides of the coin.
- At any point of time, while speaking, the participant could be asked to turn coat in the final round
- A maximum of 3 such switches will be asked of the speaker
- Marking would be based on content, clarity of expression, confidence, transition of argument and other parameters
- Time limit – 1st round : 1.5 min – FOR - 1.5 min – Against
- Final Round : 5 minutes – For and Against
- 2016-09-09 12:00:00 2014-09-09 18:00:00 Europe/London Turn Coat Turn Coat NHCE NHCE firstname.lastname@example.org