STREET DANCE (GROUP)
Street Dance is an informal style of dance involving a variety of moves, that are very energetic and is very popular with the youth and is often developed in public spaces such as streets, clubs, playgrounds, etc.
- Each team should have minimum 6 members and maximum 10 members
- Each team will be allowed performance time of 5+1 minutes including stage setup
- One representative of the team should be at the sound and light console during their performance
- Prelims will be held on 18th September at New Horizon College of Engineering, Marathalli Campus
- Teams are required to bring good quality music in MP3 format in a CD form and a back up copy to be submitted to the coordinator at least 2 hrs before the event
- 2016-09-09 12:00:00 2014-09-09 18:00:00 Europe/London Turn Coat Turn Coat NHCE NHCE email@example.com