Contemporary dance is a dance performance genre that developed during the mid twentieth century and has since grown to become one of the dominant genres for formally trained dancers throughout the world, which particularly gained strong popularity in the U.S. and Europe. Although originallynits form is borrowed from the informed by and borrowing from classical, modern, and jazz styles, it has been incorporated with the elements from many styles of dance. Due to its technical similarities, it is often perceived to be closely related to modern dance, ballet and other classical concert dance styles.
- Each team should have minimum 6 members and maximum 12 members
- Each team will be allowed performance time of 5+1 minutes including stage setup
- One representative of the team should be at the sound and light console during their performance
- Prelims will be held on 18th September at New Horizon College of Engineering, Marathalli Campus
- Teams are required to bring their good quality music in MP3 format in a CD form and a back up copy to be submitted to the coordinator at least 2 hrs before the event
- 2016-09-09 12:00:00 2014-09-09 18:00:00 Europe/London Turn Coat Turn Coat NHCE NHCE firstname.lastname@example.org