Collage is a technique of an art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole. A collage may sometimes include magazine and newspaper clippings, ribbons, paint, bits of colored or handmade papers, portions of other artwork or texts, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas.
- Maximum 3 members per team
- Teams to bring their own materials
- Usage of blade, scissors, fire, and paint not allowed
- Time allotted is One hr
- Theme will be announced on the spot
- 2016-09-09 12:00:00 2014-09-09 18:00:00 Europe/London Turn Coat Turn Coat NHCE NHCE firstname.lastname@example.org