Quality Assessment and Skill Development Center is established to increase the effectiveness of each member in particular and the institution as a whole. With this assurance the center has focused on developing various kinds of assessment tools for all the staff of New Horizon Educational Institutions, to know their potentials. Based on their requirement and the request of each institution, QASDC is offering varieties of training programs for upskilling all the faculties including the supporting staff. The center ensures that all the members of the institution are getting help and support for strengthening their capabilities to empower the student fraternity.
Excellence and engendering development within an Educational system for individual and institutional qualitative progress.
Study of academic capacities for preparing each one for qualitative sustenance and progressing towards adaptability of the ever-changing Educational system.
- Integrity : the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles while assessing and working towards excellence.
- Confidentiality: protecting the information of the professionals and eventually helping them to progress.
- Excellence:by identifying the potentials we try to facilitate each individual towards perfection and thereby surpassing ordinary standards.
- To stimulate result-oriented development.
- To provide clarity for standards of performa.
- To provide opportunities for planned self - assessment.
- To provide continual assistance for professional progress.
- To create a climate for professional improvement in the individual and for the success of the institution.
- To create competitive global social environment for the progress of all.
- To assess the quality of all the members in the Institutions.
- To provide competence in skills and techniques for qualitative transactions
- To build the required competent capabilities in each member
- To nurture the potentials in each member to invent and innovate.
- To identify the specific areas of interest for capacity building.
- To Organize Refresher and Orientation program for professional development.
Quality: Quality is an organization's guarantee that the service of it meets the accepted standards.
Assessment: The action or an instance of making a judgment through the process of testing, analyzing for a specific quality.
Skill: Skills are specific form of learning; they determine the ability to execute each one’s plan towards success.
Development: Process of developing an individual, turn from beginner to novice, to intermediate, to senior and to an expert.
Center: Place where people are tested, analyzed or assessed in a specific process for quality through discussions, group tasks etc.
The success of any institution lies in its commitment to provide opportunities for self-assessment and its analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
A critical assessment and analysis of the mechanisms and processes related to the functioning of the institution, has to strengthen the capabilities of its members.
This should highlight quality of all and take each one gradually towards self-improvement.