The New Horizon Pre University College offers Pre-University Courses in Commerce and Science as per the curriculum prescribed by the Pre-University Board, Government of Karnataka. Rules and regulations as defined by the Department of Public Instructions and the P.U. Board are adhered to in the conduct of the courses.
At New Horizon we nurture our students to bring out the best in them, so that at the end of the academic year they emerge as knowledgeable and confident youngsters and work towards acquiring skills and abilities to realize their career aspirations.
The College offers the following subjects & combinations:
- English Compulsory for all
- Second language One of these : Kannada / Hindi / French / Sanskrit
- CEBA Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- SEBA Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- BmBASt Basic Maths, Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics
- PCMB Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- PCMC Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- PCME Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
Pass in 10 th standard (SSLC of Karnataka state or its equivalent) as recognized by the Karnataka State Pre-University Department. All admissions to the PU classes are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Department.