Basic Science Humanities
Computer Science Engineering
|Advanced, Contemporary and Emerging Technologies Club (ACE)|
|Business and Information Technology Club (BIT)|
|Mobile App Development Club(MD)|
Electronics & Communication Engineering Club
|Technology Sharing Club(TSC)|
|Electronics Hobby Club(EHC)|
|Professional Connect Club(PCC)|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Information Science Engineering
|i-STUDENTS WORKING ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGY Club(i-SWET(G))|
|i-Student Club for Research Utilizing Meta Knowledge Club(i- SCRUM)|
|i-Cyber security & Ethical Hacking Club(i-CSEH)|
|VMware International IT Academy|
Master of Business Administration
Master of Computer Application
New Horizon Student clubs objective is to bring engaging, stimulating, and fun events to the student body to enjoy in their recreational time, as well as to provide support and promotions for student activities on campus. It is our goal to get students engaged in their passions and interests outside of the classroom.
|Fitness Club||FITNESS BEAT|
|Media Club||NHCE MEDIA|
|Green Club||Green Warriors|
List of Sports Club @ NHCE
- All the sports club committees consist of 11 students, comprising a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and 7 Committee members.
- The members of the committee will be elected once in a year. Re-election of a candidate is permissible for only two terms.
Rules of the Club
- A Student can become a committee member of one club only.
- Students can take membership in a maximum of three clubs.
- Those interested in joining a club should register at the Physical Education department.
- Club meetings will be held once in 15 days, on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month to discuss the progress and programs to be undertaken for the benifits of the club.
- Events will be conducted at Inter-College and Intra-College levels.
- Club membership has a one Year Validity period.
- Events conducted must be approved by the Physical Education department and the college.
Functions of the Club
- Club should seek approval for the budget by the college, before the start of every semester.
- Statement of Expenditure and Club Report has to be presented every year at the end of the semester.
- The Committee members list has to be kept updated.
- Providing club membership card to the members.
- The students committee will organize practice sessions in cooperation with the Physical Education department for Inter-College tournaments.
- Organizing the NEW HORIZON SPORTS FEST once in every year.
- Organizing Inter-Department Sports Fest once a year.
- Work towards the all round development of the members of the club.
Why join the New Horizon Clubs?
Attending college brings about a certain transition in a student’s life, including a new level of independence and responsibility. Once a student takes admission in a college, he or she develops new friendships and engages in a new social atmosphere in which he or she starts working towards his or her career goals. Many students find this task easier to embark upon by joining various clubs that fit their individual interests, needs, and goals. A specific club may satisfy several aspects of interest for a student, such as networking and to learn more about an academic or non-academic related subject. Above all this is the opportunity to socialize and meet new people. Students have a variety of purposes for joining clubs including:
Networking Opportunities: Networking provides a student with the opportunity to meet other students and professionals with common goals and interest. In addition to this students can receive information and resources that will support their current and future interests and goals.
Social Opportunities: Many clubs and organizations are formed based on leisure and recreational interest. Students may wish to pursue membership in these types of clubs for personal enjoyment, as well as an opportunity to meet people with the same interest.
Professional Experience: The student-led Professional chapters to encourage career development and an understanding of opportunities within the industry. Students can access information about internships and job opportunities by becoming active in professional organizations.
Personal Development: Joining students’ clubs gives the opportunity to meet a diverse set of people that allows one to expand one’s thinking and interest. It encourages personal development through communication and exploration of different interests and the further development of one’s interest.
Leadership Skills: Joining a club allows students to develop leadership skills within the peer group. Students will be able to learn from fellow students and establish leadership qualities through the planning and the implementation of different co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
Organization and Management Skills:Students gain valuable experience in the execution of procedures and policies through their involvement in clubs. The College establishes organizational rules and procedures, which must be adhered to by all clubs that operate within the campus. These systems help 0ne to understand the organizational structure and help the students to build the relevant skills.
Building College Culture:Various clubs enable the students to set free their latent talents and meet people who share similar interests which creates a strong sense of attachment and belongingness in the college which results in the establishing of college culture.
RULES & REGULATIONS OF CLUBS
Categories: 1.Co Curricular 2. Extra Curricular 3. Sports
For Club Members
- Club membership is open to all students of NHCE.
- Student can take membership of maximum three clubs under each Category.
- Students, who wish to join any of the clubs, should register online.
- Club membership card will be issued to the student on registration.
- Members should actively participate in club activities.
For Club Committee Members
- Each year, new club committee will be formed at the end of the Odd semester.
- Student can be a committee-member of maximum two clubs under each category. Committee-member should be a registered member of the respective club.
- President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer of a Co Curricular club should be from parent department, hosting the club.
- Committee has to maintain the students’ membership list.
- The committee-members should meet at least once in a week between 4.00 p.m. ~ 6.00 p.m.
- Meeting should be conducted with all the club members at least four times in a semester.
- Minimum two events to be conducted at college level in each semester.
- Club web pages should be created on NHCE website linked through parent department’s web page. The club web pages should be kept up-to-date with relevant information including past and upcoming events of the club.
- Club budgets must be approved by Principal, and club account should be meticulously maintained along with the essential proofs.
- President and Secretary should report the club status every fortnight to faculty coordinators and seek their guidance as and when necessary.
- President of the club should submit annual report to the head of the parent department, consolidating all information and activities in a year.
- Club must handle college resources carefully during all events.
- Club shall complement the mission of the institute and enhance the educational experience for students.
- Committee-members should ensure that all activities are planned and executed in strict accordance of institute rules and regulations, keeping up the brand of NHCE.
- Club committee members will be held responsible for actions of the club members, guests and individuals.
Structure of the club
- The club committee consist of 11 students each along-with President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and 7 committee members
- The members of the committee will be elected once in a year. The re-election of a candidate is permissible for two terms only.
- Students can become committee members of any one club only.
Functions of the Club