Initiative to provide training to students in cutting-edge engineering technology streams and platforms of IIoT and bridging the technological gap between academia and industry.
To provide platform to create an ecosystem of resources for the digital needs in industrial segment and provide digital solutions from the engineering service industry and enhance their knowledge in IIoT platform through classroom and online trainings, hackathon and live projects.
About the Company & Lab
- QUEST Global IT Centre of Excellence was inaugurated at New Horizon College of Engineering on 9th March 2018 by Mr. Todd Ashley, Vice President of Digital and Industrial Solutions at QUEST Global in the presence of Dr.Mohan Manghnani, Chairman, New Horizon Educational Institution and Mr.Yash Raj Singh, GM, Strategic Initiative leader for Digital Transformation.
- QUEST Global Services, a global leader in providing premium engineering solutions, has launched QUEST IIOT Centre of Excellence at New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE), Bengaluru, to bridge the gap between industry and Academia
- The partnership of QUEST Global and NHCE will provide our students an opportunity to get one step close to the industry and enhance their employability quotient
- Industrial Internet of Things – Part 1 (Front End – HTML,CSS, jQuery,
- Industrial Internet of Things – Part 2 (Embedded Systems)
- Industrial Internet of Things – Part 3 (Automation with Raspberry)
- Cloud Computing
- Quest Centre of Excellence will serve as a platform to create an ecosystem of resources for the digital needs in industrial segment and provide certification in lloT platform
- To interact with subject matter experts in the digital solutions from the engineering service industry and enhance their knowledge.
- The students will be mentored and online trainings, hackathon and live projects.
- A model of Rail Management System has been set up to have a real time understanding of IIOT, IOT applications and control through console
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; & 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port &2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C and GPIO connector (minimum 3A*) Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)& Gigabit Ethernet
- Students are provided with internship certification programs by Quest
- Live and interactive projects mentored by Quest Global experts
- Placement opportunities for students in Quest Global
- Visit by the students to Quest Global and freedom to interact with Quest Experts on technical solutions to projects
- Visit to IoT related Technical Expos and Conferences
- On an average every semester 2 events are organized by IIoT COE as Workshops ,FDP , Expert lectures or Hackathons etc.