New Horizon Hostels have been constructed to provide a safe and congenial atmosphere for the students. Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls on campus. The living spaces are structured to inspire harmony. We have spared no pains in making the surroundings fresh and green. Such a conducive environment is ideal for the germination of productive thoughts and ideas.
The Hostel serves a home away from home for these students. Our idea of the dormitories, unlike other institutions, is an area meant for the students to study, relax and socialize.
Any form of ragging is strictly prohibited and attracts severe punishments
Hostel Facilities : Features
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls on Campus.
- Furnished Rooms and attached bathroom in the Boys Hostel.
- Beauty Parlour in the Girls Hostel.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and strict discipline is maintained.
- Medical Care, Health Clinic, 24 hrs Security & House-keeping facility available.
- 24 hrs power back up.
- Nutritious and multi cuisine delicacies .
- Access to the Computer Lab, Library, Recreation Center, Gymnasium.
- A Senior Faculty Member who acts as a Warden-Friend-Guide is the exclusive feature of the Hostel.
HOSTEL RULES & REGULATIONS
- If the students vacates the hostel room in between the academic year the hostel fees paid is non refundable.
- The Hostel fees will be charges for one complete academic year and students desirous of joining the hostel in between the academic year may do so, after paying the hostel fees for the entire academic year.
- It is mandatory to all students to open an SB Account in Indian Bank and submit the Account # to Accounts Department without fail.
- Luggage Room facility will be provided to the students who continue to stay in the hostel for the next academic year.
- Only after the submission of Hostel fee challan to the Accounts Department, the room will be allotted to the student.
- Students are required to vacate the hostel one week after the final Semester End Exams.
- Students found staying in the hostel without paying the requisite fees or without obtaining proper permission from the competent authorities will be evicted from the hostel without any prior notice and the management will not be responsible for any loss/ damage of items or inconvenience caused during the eviction process.
- The Security personnel and authorized to check “Hostel Identity Card” any time within the Hostel premises.
- Hostel /Mess timing to be followed strictly.
- The visiting hours for parents & relative are:
Sunday 09.30 a.m.to 8.30 p.m.
- Visitors are not allowed inside the student’s room. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student, who takes visitors to the room.
- Hostel timings, as decided by the Management & time to time should be followed strictly. Students should obtain prior permission from warden n case He/She is coming back to Hostel beyond the stipulated timing.
- Prior permission should be taken from the Warden to take leave of absence and formal letter should be submitted.
- Students may stay away from the hostel during weekends / holidays with relatives local guardians only after obtaining prior permission from the Hostel Warden.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks, use of drugs, smoking etc., are strictly prohibited.
- ‘Posters’ or ‘Stickers’ should not be pasted on the room walls.
- ‘Clothing’ should not be hung on the window grills.
- The rooms should be kept clean and tidy.
- Lights and fans should be switched off while leaving the room, close water taps after use.
- Loss or damage to any property in rooms or in common areas like corridors, dining hall, lobby etc., would be strictly dealt with. A penalty thrice the value of the damaged property will be levied to all Hostelites.
- The Management / Warden will not be responsible for any loss / theft / damage to personal properties & valuables.
- The management will have the right to expel any student from hostel on disciplinary grounds and in such case the entire hostel fees, including the caution deposit will be forfeited.
- Students who become not eligible to attend the classes for higher semester will not be permitted to avail hostel facilities.
- Cooking in any form is prohibited in hostel rooms.
- Students has to bring the mattress, bed sheets, pillow, mug and basket etc., by their own.
- Any Form of ragging is strictly prohibited and attracts severe punishment.
SIR. M. VISVESVARAYA BLOCK
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA BLOCK
Mr. S. Sambashiva Rao
SHAHID BAHGAT SINGH BLOCK
Mr. Sundara Rao
JHANSI KI RANI BLOCK
RANI CHENAMMA BLOCK
Ms. Yogita Suvarna