Women Empowerment cell
To empowered Women Enriched India
To strive towards enabling women to achieve equality and equal participation in all spheres of life by securing her due rights and entitlements through suitable policy formulation, legislative measures, effective enforcement of laws, implementation of schemes/policies and devising strategies for solution of specific problems/situations arising out of discrimination and atrocities against women.Vision
The Indian Woman, secure in her home and outside, fully empowered to access all her rights and entitlements, with opportunity to contribute equally in all walks of life.Objectives
- Identification of strong leadership and change makers and building their capacity.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender..
- To make them aware about the guidelines of Supreme Court and to ensure that sexual harassment is treated as an unacceptable social behavior within the institution and the society..
- To conduct seminar, workshop to impart knowledge of opportunities and tools available and train the women..
- To help the self-help group women to get financial support by identifying the sources..
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls. COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Vijaya Reddy||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Ms. Bhavya Kannaiah||Lecturer||Coordinator|
|3||Ms. Prathima K|
|Ms. Nagalakshmi G S|
|4||Ms. Subha Shree||Student||Member|