Women Empowerment cell
To empower Women Enriched India
The Indian Woman, secure in her home and outside is fully empowered to access all her rights and entitlements, with opportunity to contribute equally in all walks of life. The Women’s Cell strives towards enabling women to achieve equality and equal participation in all spheres of life by securing her due rights and entitlements through suitable policy formulation, legislative measures, effective enforcement of laws, implementation of schemes/policies and devising strategies for solution of specific problems/situations arising out of discrimination and atrocities against women.
- Identification of strong leadership and change makers and building their capacity.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender..
- To make them aware about the guidelines of Supreme Court and to ensure that sexual harassment is treated as an unacceptable social behavior within the institution and the society..
- To conduct seminar, workshop to impart knowledge of opportunities tools available and to train the women..
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls.
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Sunita Hangal||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Ms. Sangeetha J||Senior Assistant Professor||Coordinator|
|4||Ms. Subha Shree||Student||Member|