Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Miss Kalpana V,Co-ordinator of IQAC, Assistant Professor
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college was established to examine the overall performance of the Institution and take up effective measures to improve the quality of education.
The institution has a well defined quality policy and the same is assured through the inbuilt mechanism of teaching, learning and evaluation. All the stakeholders are made aware of the institution’s quality policy and any concerns regarding the quality not met are addressed by the Principal in consultation with the IQAC. Regular meetings with parents’ and other stakeholders are held to assure the quality standards. The parents, students and teachers form an integral part of the IQAC in assessing the quality policy.
To develop a quality system to ensure all round development of the Institution and achieve excellence in all spheres
- To establish student-centric and experiential learning environment.
- To encourage departments to organize seminars, workshops and conferences for enhanced knowledge sharing.
- To evaluate, periodically the progress of academic and administrative tasks for the overall development students
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance
- To organize inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- To document various programs/activities of the Institution, leading to quality enhancement.
- To prepare the SSR and Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institution based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC,) in the prescribed format.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Promotion of measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Sunita Hangal||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. V. Kalpana||Asst. Professor||IQAC Coordinator|
|3||Mrs. Sunitha. S||Asst. Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. Neelima Dubey||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Mrs. Sangeetha.J||Asst. Professor||Member|