Internal Quality Assurance Cell
To develop a quality system to ensure all round development of the Institution and achieve excellence in all spheresMission
- To establish student-centric and experiential learning environment.
- To encourage departments to organize seminars, workshops and conferences for enhanced knowledge sharing.
- To evaluate, periodically the progress of academic and administrative tasks for the overall development students
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance
- To organize inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- To document various programs/activities of the Institution, leading to quality enhancement.
- To prepare the SSR and Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institution based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC,) in the prescribed format.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Promotion of measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Vijaya Reddy||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. V. Kalpana||Asst. Professor||IQAC Coordinator|
|3||Mrs. Sunitha. S||Asst. Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. Neelima Dubey||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Mrs. Sangeetha.J||Asst. Professor||Member|
|6||Mr. John Paul||Asst. Professor||Member|