- To render a platform for the family members of New Horizon to address their complaints, Issues and concerns.
- To improve the effectiveness of Institution.
- To promote harmonious living among the family members.
As human beings we have expectations from life and when these expectations are not fulfilled it paves way to discontentment and dissatisfaction. Similarly an institution creates a certain set of expectations among students, when these expectations are not met it leads to grievances. At New Horizon we prioritize student satisfaction, thus we are introducing a “Grievance Cell” where students can voice out their concerns or dissatisfaction pertaining to college activities.
- The individual can visit the grievance cell at any given point of time to voice their concerns.
- A grievance cell member will maintain a book of records to ensure transparency.
- The concern/issue will be addressed and communicated to the higher authority.
- A feedback for the same will be communicated to the individual who has raised the grievance
- A suggestion box will be placed in the campus to address concerns.
Psychologist & Counselor