Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. NEW HORIZON COLLEGE, KASTURINAGAR ensures strict rules and regulations for students on behalf of discipline committee.
To create a safe and motivating environment in our institution and to bring professionalism among students by the inculcation of best practices
- To have an optimistic approach in imparting discipline among students.
- To frame rules and regulations to maintain discipline in the college premises.
- To encourage Good and Healthy Practices
Responsibilities of Committee
- To maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- All the students should wear their ID Cards while they are in the campus and their respective class rooms.
- In case of any violation of dress code or disturbance in the class, the ID card will be confiscated from the student which will be handed over to the student on the same day with a warning and advice from the Disciplinary Committee Members.
- In case of any misbehavior or violation of the college rules, the ID cards of the students will be kept with the Disciplinary Committee Members till the enquiry is over.
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phone usage by the students within the college campus. Please note that cell phone is prohibited in the college campus and if a student is found carrying a cell phone, it will be taken away and handed over to the Principal.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking and prevent them from leaving the college early. Please note that no student can leave the college early without prior permission from the concerned authorities.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college campus and ensures that this is being strictly followed.
- To ensure that students maintain complete silence in the library.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room during the college working hours.
- If any damage is caused to the college property by any student / group of students, the cost of the same will be recovered with a fine from the said student / group of this will be followed by disciplinary action.
- If any indiscipline is found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the rules and regulations of the committee, if the pattern of misconduct continues.
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Sunita Hangal||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. Sunitha S||Asst. Professor||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. T. Logeswari||Associate Professor||Coordinator|
|4||Mrs. Jyothi J||Asst. Professor||Coordinator|
|5||Dr.Shivanand Hanchinal||Associate Professor||Coordinator|
|6||Mr. Rathesh J||Lecturer||Coordinator|
|7||Mr. John Paul||Asst. Professor||Coordinator|
|8||Mr. Girish N||Physical Education Instructor||Coordinator|
|9||Mr. Vishnu Prasad Naidu||Student||Member|
|10||Mr. M.N Dinesh||Student||Member|
|11||Mr. R.K. Vigneshwar||Student||Member|