ACADEMIC RESOURCES GROUP
all the support they need to succeed
in their education, career, and life.
To promote the holistic development of the students
To render exceptional service that meets the standard of the institution
The Academic Services Resource Group offers access to a wide range of education support resources that will build value and progress for every student and faculty in their professional and personal development.
ARG was established on June 1st 2015. The main focus of this group is to provide resources to enhance and upgrade the student’s skills academically in order to face the competitive world. ARG plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the Institution.Function of ARG – We are here to help in :
- Providing Academic Life Skill Courses. It is essential to take the right combination of courses that most effectively meet one's educational goals in the shortest time possible.
- Providing Value Based Programme to every learner on a day to day basis and based on requirement for employment.
- Enhancing training and development process amidst students and to prepare them to face life in areas of societal, environmental and ethical well being.
- Faculty Development Programme and managing all the resources by self and also bring in innovative techniques and tools for training.
- Faculty Improvement Programme which would be purely academic / syllabus oriented and that could be arranged as and when faculty / department and course wise requirement on a specific topic / content / context at a given time.
- Initiating NAAC and to co-ordinate and extend all reliable services for accreditation process as Steering Committee co-coordinator and documentation bureau.
- Providing students training programmes for all round development.
- Envisaging research projects for students, staff and the Institution with external agencies and pave the way for research culture in the Institution.
- Arranging for remedial classes and monitoring the students progress in the academic performance.
- Conducting outbound trainings, in house activities, CC and EC for 50 marks and evaluation of the same for the first 4 semesters across every stream and course.
- Printing and managing of the UG Academic Evaluation Record Book for all purposes of a student’s requirement up to their withdrawal from the course / course completion. This would also serve as an academic record book for mentoring and open day interactions with parents.
- Over looking all the mentoring services, peer to peer relationship, parents teachers meet, alumnus meet etc.,
- Rendering ARG services by providing networking opportunities such as seminar, conferences, guest lecturers, workshop, PDP for professional development.
The detailed proposal for workshop/seminar/conference will be verified by the head of the Institution and if it adds value to the institution the proposal will be accepted and preceded further to the ARG.
Overall, the ARG will not only assist you to develop into an individual who is confident and successful but also ready to contribute positively to the society, and to the world at large.
ARG MembersMs. Kalpana V - Coordinator
Ms. Sunitha S
Dr. Hari Hara Puthiran S
Dr. Logeshwari T
Ms. Nambika Mary