New Horizon College Kasturinagar believes in gender equality and justice in all its interventions and practices. Keeping these principles in mind, it is important to ensure an organizational climate that is free from discrimination with particular focus on sexual harassment. With this purpose, the Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee has been formed in the college.
To address any such offence or grievances with strict punitive actions which will be at par with those issued in the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition And Redressal) Act, 2013 published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, PART II-Section 1 under the Legislative Department of Ministry of Law and Justice.
Objectives of Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
- To develop guidelines and norms for policies against sexual harassment
- To work out details for the implementation of these policies.
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term
- To organize gender sensitization awareness programme.
- To deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment in a time bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized
|Sl no||Name of the Person||Designation||Position held|
|1||Dr. Sunita Hangal||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. Sindhu Akhilesh||Asst. Professor||Coordinator|
|3||Ms. Deepti Prakash||Student||Member|