Admission is open for both students from Karnataka and outside Karnataka. Eligible students (those who meet the requirements as per the Eligibility Criteria) will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude.
Under Graduate Programs
All courses are available in 3 different streams Global / Professional / Executive
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Duration of the Courses
The course of study for the B.Com, BBA & BCA Degree shall extend over a period of three academic years. Each academic year comprising of two semesters and each semester comprising of sixteen weeks of class work.
Maximum Period for Completion of the Programmes
The candidate shall complete the programme within the period as prescribed in the Regulation governing the maximum period for completing various degree/diploma Programmes from the dates of admissions.
It is generally twice the number of years of the programme.
The term completing the programme means passing all the prescribed Examinations of the programme to become eligible for the degree.
Pass in 12th standard(2nd PUC of the Karnataka state or its equivalent) as recognized by Bangalore University. All Admissions to the degree classes are subject to approval by the Bangalore university, documents to be produced at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- The application form can be filled online and submitted to us along with the photocopy of the documents for verification.
- The application form is a key part of the admission process, incomplete or false information will not be entertained.
E - Enquiry Form E - Application Form Download Application Form
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
- 1. 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopy
- 2. 11th / I PUC Marks Card - Original + 2 sets of photocopy
- 3. 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopy
- 4. Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopy
- 5. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- 6. Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- 7. Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper worth Rs.20/-
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- 1. Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy