New Horizon College is affiliated to the Bangalore University. The academic programs at NHC are carefully designed to include the latest practices in academics and industry to enable an enriching learning experience.
Under Graduate Programs
All courses are available in 3 different streams Global / Professional / Executive
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Duration of the Courses
The course of study for the B.Com, BBA & BCA Degree shall extend over a period of three academic years. Each academic year comprising of two semesters and each semester comprising of sixteen weeks of class work.
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction and examination shall be in English.
The applicant should have passed in the 12th standard (2nd PUC of the Karnataka state or its equivalent) as recognized by Bangalore University. All Admissions to the degree classes are subject to approval by the Bangalore University.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission by the applicant:
- Original 10th standard and 2nd PUC or Equivalent Cards.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the school/College last attended.
- Original Migration certificate in cases of non-PUC (Karnataka state) Students.
- In case of reserved categories; caste certificate and family annual income certificate issued by a Tahsildar authorized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Two sets of Photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photographs (most recent, not older than one month) six copies & stamp-size photographs – two copies to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mention on it. (Ensure that the background in the photograph is of light colour).
- Eligibility Criteria Certificate issued by the Bangalore University, in case of candidates of foreign origin or candidates who have completed 2nd PUC or its equivalent in a foreign country.
Points to Note
- Selection of a student to any undergraduate program is based on the student’s merit. New Horizon College reserves the right to select its students.
- All admissions to any undergraduate course are provisional and are subject to approval by the Bangalore University.
- New Horizon College will not be responsible in any manner, in case the Bangalore University refuses to approve any students admission for any reason and such rejected students will not be permitted to claim a refund of fees paid to the College completely or partially or claim any damages due to such rejections.
- It will entirely be the responsibility of the student / parent to ensure that the student is eligible to undergo the undergraduate course as prescribed by the Bangalore University before he / she seeks admission to New Horizon College.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the University conducted examination at the end of each semester of the course.
- Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the University conducted examination at the end of each semester during the course and such students will have to seek fresh admission to the same semester during the subsequent academic year.
- Ragging of any form is not acceptable.Students found indulging in ragging or with past records of involvement in ragging or any criminal activities will be expelled from the College.
- Students/ Parents to adhere to the rules and regulations of the College. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the college shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
- The application form can be filled online and submitted to us along with the photocopy of the documents for verification.
- The application form is a key part of the admission process, incomplete or false information will not be entertained.
E - Enquiry Form E - Application Form Download Form
- You may visit the Admission Office in person or call us on any of the numbers given below for details.
CALL US REGION WISE FOR ADMISSIONS
- Karnataka & Tamil Nadu :
- Kerala :
- Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & entire North India:
- Andhrapradesh & Telangana :
- West Bengal, Manipur, Assam, Shillong, Meghalaya & entire East India :
- Nepal & Bhutan:
- Other Regions :
+91 9740054107, +91 80 66297777
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
UG Courses – (All UG Programs)
- 1. 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 2. 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 3. Transfer Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST & OBC Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- 5. Photographs – 4 Passport +4 Stamp Size
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- 1. Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy