Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college was established on February 9, 2013. Since then the IQAC team is actively working on examining the overall performance of the Institution and taking up effective measures to improve the quality of education.
The institution has a well defined quality policy and the same is assured through the inbuilt mechanism of teaching learning and evaluation. All the stakeholders are made aware of the institution’s quality policy and any concerns regarding the quality not met are addressed by the Principal in consultation with the IQAC. Regular meetings with parents’ and other stakeholders are held to assure the quality standards. The parents, students and teachers form an integral part of the IQAC in assessing the quality policy.
In order to ensure the quality assessment and improvement of the college as well as to generate and promote the awareness regarding various developmental programs, the IQAC has contributed in the following ways:
- Ensuring improvement in all the college affairs
- Optimum usage of the available resources.
- Sensitizing the employees / students regarding importance of NAAC.
- Preparing future/perspective plans.
- Initiating the process for organising seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
- Identifying the institutional strengths/weakness and suggesting the remedial measures for the improvement of overall quality.
- Developing realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for every academic and administrative activity.
- Generating and promoting awareness in the institution about various developmental programmes and changes in the curricular and co-curricular activities.