New Horizon Hostels have been constructed to provide a safe and congenial atmosphere for the students. Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls on campus. The living spaces are structured to inspire harmony. We have spared no pains in making the surroundings fresh and green. Such a conducive environment is ideal for the germination of productive thoughts and ideas.
The Hostel serves a home away from home for these students. Our idea of the dormitories, unlike other institutions, is an area meant for the students to study, relax and socialize.
Any form of ragging is strictly prohibited and attracts severe punishments
Hostel Facilities : Features
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls on Campus.
- Furnished Rooms and attached bathroom in the Boys Hostel.
- Beauty Parlour in the Girls Hostel.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and strict discipline is maintained.
- Medical Care, Health Clinic, 24 hrs Security & House-keeping facility available.
- 24 hrs power back up.
- Nutritious and multi cuisine delicacies .
- Access to the Computer Lab, Library, Recreation Center, Gymnasium.
- A Senior Faculty Member who acts as a Warden-Friend-Guide is the exclusive feature of the Hostel.
- Students are required to follow the rules of the Hostel as prescribed by the Management from time to time.
- The hostel fee will be charged for one complete academic year and students desirous of joining the hostel in between the academic year may do so, after paying the hostel fees for the entire academic year
- Students who desire not to avail the hostel facilities for the next academic year are required to vacate a room while proceeding on vacation at the end of the current academic year and complete the formalities for obtaining a clearance certificate from the hostel warden.
- If the student does not vacate the room while proceeding on vacation at the end of the academic year, then he / she will have to pay the hostel fee for the next academic year
- Final year students of MCA will be permitted to vacate the hostel at the end of fifth semester.
- Final semester students will have to compulsorily vacate the hostel within 7 days after the completion of the examination.
- Students found staying in the Hostel without paying the requisite fees or without obtaining proper permission from the competent authorities will be evicted from the hostel without any prior notice and the management will not be responsible for any loss/damage of the items or inconvenience caused during the eviction process.
- Student should carry the “Hostel Identity Card” at all times. The security personnel are authorized to check the “Hostel Identity Card” any time within the Hostel premises.
- Students should strictly adhere to the Hostel Timings.
- The visiting hours for Parents & relatives are:
- Monday to Friday – 5.30 P.M to 7.30 P.M
- Saturdays – 4.00 P.M to 7.30 P.M
- Sundays – 10.00 A.M to 7.30 P.M
- Visitors are not allowed inside the student’s room. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student, who takes the visitor to the room.
- Students should give attendance by 09.30 P.M. Prior permission must be obtained from the hostel warden incase the student returns to the hostel after 09.30 P.M. Failure to obtain prior permission will initiate disciplinary action against the student.
- If any student wants to take leave of absence from hostel, prior permission should be taken from the warden and a formal leave letter should be submitted to the warden.
- Students are permitted to stay away from the hostel at night, with relatives / guardians, only after obtaining prior permission from the warden.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks, use of drugs, smoking etc. are strictly prohibited inside the Hostel.
- Posters or stickers should not be pasted on the walls of the rooms.
- Clothes should not be hung on the window grills.
- The rooms and hostel premises should be kept clean and tidy.
- Students should switch off the lights and fans while leaving the room and close water taps after use.
- Damage to any property in common areas like corridors, dining hall, lobby etc would be strictly dealt with. A penalty equivalent to twice the value of the damage property will be levied to all Hostelites.
- Damage / loss of any items issued to the student will result in an equivalent amount to be deducted from the caution deposit.
- Students are advised to take care of their valuables and the Management/ warden will not be responsible for any loss / theft / damage to such things.
- The Management will have the right to expel any student from the hostel on disciplinary ground and in any such case; the entire hostel fees including the caution deposit will be forfeited.
- Students who become not eligible to attend regular classes for higher semester will not be permitted to avail hostel facilities.
- Students are not permitted to carry mess plates/ glass to their rooms.
- Hostel students are not permitted to keep two/four wheelers in the campus.