The Grievances Redressal Committee attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. The formation of the Students’ Grievances Redressal Committee is to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. It is a measure to develop responsive and accountable attitude among college officials to ensure that, there is no laxity in terms of fair-deal with the students.
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student and judge its merit. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person or in consultation with the officer-in-charge of the committee. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing in the letterbox placed at the College office.
Objectives of the Committee:
- To solve the academic and administrative problems.
- To create a safe and amicable atmosphere of learning.
- To emphasize on a better co-ordination among students
Functions of the Committee:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Any kind of discriminatory behavior based on gender, caste or class if however experienced should be reported to the Grievances Redressal Committee.
|Grievance Redressal Committee @ NHC-M|
|Dr. R. Bodhisatvan||Principal, NHC-M|