New Horizon College Marathalli essentially works towards the achievement of its motto In Pursuit of Excellence and thereby focuses itself on moulding its students into proficient, competent, multitasking, dynamic individuals making them ready with well inculcated interpersonal skills not only to survive but to excel in the myriad roles they choose to manifest their potentials within the ambit of their performance be it industry, entrepreneurial development, higher studies learning to research.
Keeping at par with the vision, mission, quality policy and goal of the institute, the placement activities of the college is founded on rigorous training, in session industrial visits, international exposures through educational tours, guest lectures by speakers from the industry, bringing in eminent personalities of the industrial world as resource persons, guests for various occasions to help students build in an industry fit aura.
This being the bird’s eye view of the miniscule performances of the college towards enhancement of quality individuals ready for recruitments, the college has concrete and meticulously designed courses/programmes for adequating the students to face interviews or keep themselves abreast with the trend of the industry.
New Horizon College of Education has a placement cell which provides placement services to all the eligible candidates in International, IB schools, IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE, and state boards schools. One of the faculty member Dr. Jayadeva M.D is given an additional charge as placement officer who looks after all the placement services.
The placement cell provides following services
1. Organizes workshops on personality development.
2. Guidance and counselling
3. Networking with organizations and schools.
The College Placement cell’s Email-Id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our focus on pre-placement training includes:
- Aptitude (Arithmetic, Reasoning & Verbal)
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal & Behavioural Skills
- Resume Building Skills
- Group Discussion Skills
- Interview Skills
Value Added Programmes
A wide range of supportive value added programmes are provided for students in all the three undergraduate courses giving them that extra supplementary knowledge to equip them to face the interviews.
The college has a sophisticated and elaborate infrastructure including discussion rooms, conference halls, seminar halls to accommodate interview processes in the most impressive way.
The placement team consists of efficient and well-networked personnel who have been bringing to the campus companies of well repute providing placement services to its well groomed students
Top Hiring Partners
Our Students are placed in the Following Schools
- New Horizon Public School, Bangalore
- New Horizon Gurukul, Bangalore
- Sree Guru Public School, Malur
- Educomp Solutions Ltd., Bangalore
- India International School, Bangalore
- New Millennium School, Bangalore
- National Center for Excellence, Bangalore
- VIBGYOR School, Bangalore
- New Baldwin High School, Bangalore
- Ryan International School, Bangalore
- Siddhartha International School, Bangalore
- Geethanjali International School, Bangalore
- Cambridge High School, Bangalore
- Samhita Academy, Bangalore
- Lawrence High School, Bangalore
- Kamala Bai High School, Bangalore
- Avishkar High School, Bangalore
- Gear International, Bangalore
- Greenwood High School, Bangalore
- The International School, Bangalore
The Placement cell has organized various training programs for the students such as
- Personality development programs
- Preparation of resume
- Coaching on TET/NET Exams
- Training on mock Interviews